Development is at the heart of everything I do:
- helping your organisation to develop through fundraising
- providing training to develop your workforce
- evaluation to inform future development
- leading your organisation’s development through effective project management
- coaching to support your personal and professional development
I am a former teacher, and although no longer in the classroom, teaching is in my blood. I love helping people and organisations be the best that they can. This gives me enormous satisfaction.
A highly experienced and successful fundraiser since 2008, I was named Fundraiser of the Year in the Radio Norwich Local Hero Awards in 2016. I set up and directed SHARED Enterprise, a £360,000 National Lottery Heritage Fund project, through which I have successfully helped others to reach their ambitious fundraising goals.
My fundraising experience includes working as a fundraiser for a local charity where I have implemented new fundraising strategies, particularly for individual giving, resulting in a 158% increase in regular giving via direct debit. As a volunteer I have personally raised over £50,000 for charity through high-profile gala events and community fundraising initiatives.